Saturday, March 20, 2021

More Flowers

 

I'm going to continue with my floral mood today with a few more flowers.  This time with some Gerbera daisies that I picked up a while ago.  When I buy flowers, I can't resist photographing them so here we go.

Some macro shots of the flowers.  First the light lavender one.


And now a pretty pink one.


And finally a yellow one with a few orange touches.

Obviously, I love flowers.  They make awesome photographic subjects.  They sit patiently and do exactly what you ask of them.  What could be better?


10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow, that is real spring!

Andy said...

Thank you for brightening up my day.

Travel said...

Wow, reminds me to carry a second lens so I can get closer, the wildflowers are starting to bloom

RedPat said...

I love Gerberas!

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! Love those macros.

Karl said...

Magnificent close-ups.
Happy weekend, Sharon !

Bill said...

Awesome macro shots, they are so beautiful and colourful to see.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Revrunner said...

So much more color than we have here at the moment.

Gemel said...

Happiness!