Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Raindrops Were Falling

 

One more set of photos from my walk in the rain last Sunday.  Some of the desert rose blooms looked a bit bedraggled from the rain but this one was still perky.

I never walk at the garden in July because of the heat so I didn't realize there were would be some blooms on cactus.  This fishhook barrel cactus had a crown of blooms on top.  

Here is another one that had some small pink blooms on it.  I got pretty wet walking around in the rain but it was worth it.  

9 comments:

Andy said...

The life in the desert regardless of the weather look so beautiful.

biebkriebels said...

Mostly flowers rivive after a fresh rainfall.

Travel said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing. I hope you have a waterproof camera. An impulse buy online one day, I have a compact Nikon underwater camera that I can carry in the rain, or into the pool.

William Kendall said...

Your first shot is my favourite of these.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So worth it Sharon. I bet the plants perked up 100% after the shower. We've had a lot of rain this week, next week too I think..oh how I love winter ☔

RedPat said...

The rain must have been a treat for the plants!

Steve Reed said...

The plants were probably feeling refreshed, too!

Gemel said...

Beautiful photos Sharon. I love s walk in the rain.

Janey and Co. said...

Beautiful blossoms.