Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Sunrise, Mountains and Clouds


I promise I won't bore you with the same view every day this week but I just had to share this sunrise photo from yesterday morning.  The day after a monsoon storm usually fills the sky with scattered clouds and I had a feeling there might be a nice sunrise.


I was right, the clouds looked pretty good with the sun illuminating them from behind.

After enjoying the sunrise, I took a short walk.  I took the photo to the left because of the sunlight shining on the top of the palm trees and the white clouds behind them.  All in all, a very nice morning!

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Those are stunning photos!

Travel said...

Great photos, such a stunning landscape.

Andy said...

Oh my! Mother Nature is showing off.

Steve Reed said...

I'm not sure that view could ever bore me!

Roseann said...

Does everyone know that it's called "The Kneeling Monk"?

RedPat said...

I don't think that I could get bored looking at that seen, Sharon! It was worth getting up for sunrise.

Bill said...

You called it right and got some stunning photos as a reward. Well done, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Wonderful views.

Revrunner said...

Oo! Pure gold.

Gemel said...

Beautiful!

Catalyst said...

Arizona Highways, here she comes!

Karl said...

Great pics, Sharon, the 1st one is fabulous !