Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hidden Condos


I took this photo back at the beginning of July when I went to Scottsdale and wandered around the outside of the Museum of the West.  I saw these condos about a block away from the museum and kind of hidden between commercial buildings on either side.  I had to do some digging to discover that the name of this little complex is Loloma 5.  I was able to see that one or two of them are currently for sale at around $550,000.  I like the angular look of them and they are certainly in a prime location right in the heart of old town Scottsdale.

14 comments:

Andy said...

Nice to see condos that are close to the ground.

biebkriebels said...

They look pretty!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look pretty smart Sharon, not too bad a price either ✨

Travel said...

I like the style, but I'd want an elevator.

RedPat said...

I like the look of them too, Sharon!

Sami said...

The building looks quite nice.

Steve Reed said...

That's an interesting building. I bet the condos are nice on the inside with those big windows.

Bill said...

Very attractive building.

Revrunner said...

That seems like a lot of glass for a place like Scottsdale.

William Kendall said...

Quite different.

Kay said...

I like the look of the place. I may do a little snooping and see if I can see the inside in one of the real estate listings...

Catalyst said...

But would you pay more than half a million dollars just for a place to live?

Amy said...

Everyone seems to be into condos these days, we call them apartments here, they are going up everywhere.

Susie of Arabia said...

The architecture reminds me of a couple buildings here in Jeddah. Seems like a pretty steep price for a condo, but I guess prices have gone up everywhere.