Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Nice Clouds - No Rain


Monday morning brought a sky full of wispy clouds but there was no rain in sight.  The "Valley of the Sun" is living up to its name, sunshine and blue skies.....and heat!



When I went outside to get these photos, I felt like doing a little rain dance to see if I could encourage these clouds to meld together and burst open.  No such luck.  I just heard on the news that there is no rain in sight for the rest of this week.  We could use a good thunderstorm to break up the monotony.

13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I can feel the heat!

Karl said...

Oh, beautiful cloud formations !

Catarina said...

Let's pray for torrential rain. :)

Andy said...

Where is Gene Kelly when you need him? He was famous for "Singin' in the Rain".

RedPat said...

Those are beautiful skies but with the heat the plants must be really thirsty, Sharon!

Travel said...

It is so pretty there. Thunderstorms here this morning, delayed my morning walk.

Janey and Co. said...

I looks just lovely but I know how you would love a good downpour. We are in a drought up here too.

Steve Reed said...

Looks beautiful and clear, though, even if hot!

Bill said...

The sky and clouds look very nice. You need a rain button, push when needed.:)

Revrunner said...

Well, at least there were some clouds. :-)

Kay said...

I know they didn't do you much good but those clouds are spectacular. So beautiful!

William Kendall said...

Wow!

Susie of Arabia said...

Such beautiful billowy clouds!