Friday, August 7, 2020

Farm to Table Dining


Arcadia Farms is a great little restaurant in old town Scottsdale that has been in business since 1990.  It started as a take out bakery and deli and later became a full restaurant with great, fresh food.  A few years ago, they added a building next door to serve as the "marketplace" where people can stop in and grab something to take-away.  
Obviously, I took this photo back when things were normal.  I'm sure there are no people outside handing out samples today.  However, the take-away business is thriving.  They have incredibly good baked goods.  I might have to go there soon and find something delicious to eat.  

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Must be very hot to sit up there.

Travel said...

Looks interesting

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think the take away aspect has saved quite a few small eateries. You have to wonder how long it will be or if ever the world will return to normal.
P.s. I sent into both of the book shops Sharon.. and bought a really cute set of drink coasters from one of the quirky homeware shops 😉

Andy said...

Oh my! It's the old days when eating out in restaurant was fun. I am looking forward to the days when thing return to normal

Sami said...

I like that terrace on top of the building. At least we can order take-away :)

Steve Reed said...

It is a very nice treat to get a take-away meal in this day and age!

William Kendall said...

Normal? It feels like it's been years since it was normal.

RedPat said...

There is something very inviting about this place, Sharon! Are restaurants opened last week with limited occupancy.

Bill said...

With the terrace being opened, I would think it would be very hot to sit up there especially in the summer.

Revrunner said...

Some places are doing well with takeout. However, I understand the profit margins can be quite slim.

Susie of Arabia said...

The upstairs deck must be nice in the cooler months