Tuesday, April 12, 2022

More Giant Blooms

 

I was about two days late for my visit to the Desert Botanical Garden on Sunday.  The Argentinian Giant cactus had produced quite a lot of blooms on Friday that I missed.  The wilting blooms numbered around 20.  That must have been quite a sight to see.

On Sunday, there was only this one bloom.  I wish I could have seen that big display but this one will have to do.

In another location, I found this pretty yellow bloom hiding among Chihuly's Neodymium Reeds.  That bright yellow with a lavender background was a perfect combination.  

5 comments:

Travel said...

I talked with a friend who lives in the desert and he has a sneeze for every tree in Phoenix this month

Gemel said...

The white flower is beautiful. Great photos Sharon.

RedPat said...

Cactus flowers are so amazing to me, Sharon.

Bill said...

The cactus flowers are absolutely beautiful.

William Kendall said...

Lovely!