Thursday, April 28, 2022

Evening Glow on the Desert

 


When I attended the Dinner on the Desert event at the Desert Botanical Garden last Saturday, I snapped a few photos while I was there.  I only had my iPhone with me so these were all taken with the phone.  I got this great photo of Chihuly's Sonoran Neon exhibit.  These glowing pieces remind me colorful tumble weeds.

The boat full of glass called for another chance at a photo this time with the sun backlighting it.  That light was making all that glass glow.  

And, here are the Neodymium Reeds again with the mountain in the background glowing from the setting sun.


9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Spectacular effects!

Andy said...

My favourite... Eye Candy!

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! Good catch on the lighting. I've never seen Chihuly do neon before.

Gemel said...

Zany and wildly inspiring!

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.

RedPat said...

It always astounds me that these pieces survive outside. The neon is great.

Bill said...

Very beautiful and impressive!

Catalyst said...

Those are great.

Amy said...

I really like the light photos taken in the evening, makes them glow nicely