Sunday, April 10, 2022

Blooms Everywhere

 


It appears that I am in a flowery mood these days.  I've posted flowers three days in a row.  This is the time of year when the desert is in full bloom.  When I was out photographing palo verde trees, I also came across a few blooming cactus with some pretty spectacular flowers.  I love these giant pink ones.

Here is another pink one with a bee about to check things out.  


A little further down the street, I found one with giant white blooms.  It looks like the cactus have sprung to life.  I need to have my eyes wide open these days.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Keeping with my "flowery" mood, I have photos of gorgeous California blooms.  

7 comments:

Andy said...

Sharon you are in the land of the flowers. Keep them coming.

Susie of Arabia said...

I used to love hiking in the desert mountains this time of year. The blooms and scents are incredible. I especially love the pink blossoms.

Travel said...

Amazing

Stefan Jansson said...

That usually happens to me in May. Just keep snapping away.

Bill said...

Beauty for the eyes.

RedPat said...

I love to see all this beauties that you are showing us, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Who can resist these?