Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Swimming!

 

I saw this cute little fellow swimming around in a Scottsdale fountain all by himself.  I wondered where his parents were.  It seemed a bit unsafe for him to be all alone.

My worries were quickly abated when I saw momma come swimming out from under a pedestrian bridge that crosses the fountain.  She was keeping a watchful eye on her little one.  It made me think of when my mom first let me ride my bike past our street and out of her sight.  All those little steps to building up one's self confidence are so important.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm continuing my guest photographer's trip to Iceland.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Yes to let go is the most difficult part...

Andy said...

There's a very strong bond between Mother and her young one.

Travel said...

Quack!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look so lovely swimming together there Sharon, and cool too ✨

RedPat said...

A sweet post, Sharon!

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice story.

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad he/she still had a parent nearby!

Bill said...

Good to have a watchful parent close by.

William Kendall said...

Very cute.

Gemel said...

How adorable.