Monday, June 28, 2021

Fly Higher

 

I ran across this mural when I was out searching for the Prince mural. In fact, I found several murals that day.  This one sends the message that you can fly higher if you want.  It was painted by Joseph "Sentrock" Perez with assistance from Noelle "Birdy" Martinez.  Perez uses the theme of a man wearing a bird mask in many of his murals.  I learned that he moved to Chicago to pursue his art career and now he has a whole series of murals in that city.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

13 comments:

Andy said...

Yes... fly higher. Live life to the fullest.

biebkriebels said...

It is a nice one!

Travel said...

Very nice, birds!

William Kendall said...

It is eye catching.

RedPat said...

I like it a lot, Sharon!

Bertiebo said...

It's a nice one and yes the message is clear

Steve Reed said...

The diamond-shaped eyes are interesting. I wonder if they're a distinctive sign of this artist's work?

Bill said...

Nice mural with a nice positive message.

Klara said...

nice message, though, it looks a bit creepy to me.

Gemel said...

Quite different.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super discovery Sharon I love the positive message it shares ✨

Sami said...

Great message and he seems to have a signature style with his bird masks.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The colors are nice, and the mural is great, but the positive words are what really makes this both beautiful and happy, Sharon.