Friday, May 1, 2020

Theme Day: Shopping


Shopping has changed dramatically in the past 60 days.  These days, almost everyone is doing their shopping (what there is of it) on-line.  I decided to feature a view of the world's biggest online shopping site for today's post; the mighty Amazon.


Of course, many of us are still going to the grocery store from time to time.  If the store is in a smaller building, like Trader Joe's stores, the amount of people in the store at one time is limited, so strategically spaced lines are forming outside the store.  Shopping has changed dramatically since the pandemic began and it may be this way for quite a while.

The first of every month is a theme day for City Daily Photo Bloggers.  As you can see, the theme for May 1st is Shopping.  Click here to find links to other shopping photos from around the globe.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is funny to see that worldwide we all have the same restrictions in shopping... But I hope it will end in the nearby future....

Andy said...

Don't forget the toilet paper.

RedPat said...

I wonder when or if we ever go back to relaxed shopping.

Steve Reed said...

Our shopping looks pretty much the same! Well, maybe without the stucco and barrel tiles.

Bill said...

The new way of shopping. I wonder how long it will last.

Amy said...

Online shopping is so much easier and better for us all these days, alot safer too.

Jim said...

Strange world right now.

Kay said...

I'd worry if we didn't have Costco but I've gone online for other items.

Linda said...

Even Amazon is out of things. It is challenging.

Catarina said...

I have a small supermarket nearby. If there is a line, I come back home. Then I go again. I have plenty of time...:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

No on line shopping for me as yet Sharon, although both my sisters use it 😊 Definitely buying more local now, which is a good thing.

William Kendall said...

Grocery stores are about all I'm going to..