Monday, May 11, 2020

Let's Be Safe Out There


One-Eyed Jack is reminding everyone who passes by that it's important to be safe and wear a mask when you are around others.

The last time I showed you this sculpture in Scottsdale he was wearing a big holiday wreath around his neck. When I spotted his new attire, I made a trip around the block so I could get a photo for the blog.

That's a pretty clever way to remind everyone of the importance of staying safe at this strange time.



I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I get a peek at a place only scholars get to visit.

15 comments:

biebkriebels said...

OMG, this looks funny!

Sami said...

One might huge rabbit! I love that someone put a mask on him to go with the present times. Nice one Sharon :)

William Kendall said...

Wow!

Lucyna Drozłowska said...

Czekam kiedy nie będzie trzeba nosić maseczek . Zając pewnie też ma już dość tej maseczki;)







Andy said...

Jack is sending good advice. Too bad some people don't get it.

RedPat said...

Good one, Sharon! I like this shot a lot!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that made me smile Sharon.. love One-eyed Jack and his sensible approach 😀

Revrunner said...

That's a mighty small mask for such a large rabbit. :-)

Karl said...

:-)

Bill said...

The colour of the mask really stands out. A great reminder!

Janey and Co. said...

Cute. We have a jack o lope not far from here and he has a mask too..Stay safe.

Kay said...

Good job, Jack! I love this! Wonderful attire.

Catalyst said...

Good work, Jack, and your aides.

Amy said...

That's a good reminder. I would hope people take note of it.

Steve Reed said...

Ha! That IS pretty clever!