Thursday, May 21, 2020

Not Done Yet!


I took my old route on my walk yesterday and got a update on that house they've been working on for the past 6 years.  It looks like they aren't done yet.  Another dumpster bin has replaced the one I pictured being taken away two weeks ago and there were still plenty of construction workers on site.

The other thing I noticed were quite a few statues sitting around the place.  Here's three of them.

















And, here's another on the other side of the yard.

These statues look more like they belong in a cemetery than in someone's yard.  This place is getting curiouser and curiouser.

9 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Good lord! Tack-o-rama!

biebkriebels said...

I think you are right about the statues, they belong on a cemetery! That house must become very special with all the works going on so long.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh it certainly is getting curious and curiouser Sharon, don't forget to go back in a few weeks for an update.. we will be waiting 😉

RedPat said...

That last sculpture in particular really looks like it belongs in a cemetery! How odd, Sharon!

Bill said...

Strange indeed. I agree with RedPat that last one looks like it belongs in a cemetery.

Revrunner said...

A beautification project of some kind maybe?

Kay said...

Uhm...not very cheerful, is it? One hopes they don't decide they're not colorful enough and take a paintbrush to them...

Travel said...

There was a time when I would have grabbed the hard hat out of the back seat and looked around like I belonged there. I think I still have the hat.

Bob Crowe said...

That's somewhere between ostentatious and awful. Maybe it will be finished about the same time as Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.