Thursday, April 27, 2023

Decorating the Car

 

Lately, I've seen a lot of stickers and other decorations on cars expressing opinions.  Today I have a few examples like this response to all the cars with the family stick figures on their cars. This one is a little antagonistic.  


 This one is rather sweet.  It looks like a little tribute to the four-legged friends of this car's owner.  It was a pretty warm day when I saw this one so I'm glad Ollie, Cooper and Beaver were at home instead of in the car.

I wonder how many people actually honk at this guy when he's on the road.  Could he have gotten that sign any bigger?

Most of the time I see signs expressing the car owner's political positions so it's interesting to see what else people think they should express to others.  

8 comments:

Andy said...

No stickers on my car but there are a lot on other people's cars. Some of make me smile.

RedPat said...

There do seem to be more & more of them around. Good idea to post some, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I like all three of these. Those family stickers are so annoying. LOL!

I wonder if the "honk" guy is trying to repurpose people's "road rage" into something positive?!

MELODY JACOB said...

Prayer is key
https://www.melodyjacob.com/

Bill said...

I haven't seen the stick people in quite a while. Nice finds, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Since I find the stick figure family idea irritating, I love that first one.

roentare said...

I just adore the stickers so much

Spare Parts and Pics said...

LOL. I see those stick figure families all the time!