Wednesday, April 19, 2023

A Beautiful Spring Garden


 

Yesterday I mentioned having dinner at a friend's house.  In addition to her five charming dogs, my friend also has quite the green thumb.  Her garden was full of beautiful blooms.  
















Being a person who can't seem to keep even the hardiest plants alive for very long, I'm always impressed with people who can grow things.  

















This is just a sample of all the beautiful flowers growing at my friend's house.  

Our little dinner group enjoyed dining on the patio surrounded by these spectacular blooms.  

12 comments:

Fatyma Silva said...

Bom dia, Sharon!
Que belas flores!
Deve ter sido um ótimo jantar, em um ambiente lindo e perfumado.

Uma excelente Quarta-feira.
Beijos

roentare said...

The flower looks so clear and crisp in shine.

Andy said...

I don't know what the last group of flowers are but they sure do make me feel happy.

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.

Travel said...

Nice blooms, she could offer lessons on growing things there.

RedPat said...

It is so nice to see all those flowers after just going through winter and our weather has turned chilly again.

Bill said...

Pretty flowers and so colourful.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hi Sharon! Stunning photos of the flowers and hanging with a friend sounds like a perfect day. Very, very cool.

Catarina said...

The last ones are spectacular indeed.

Pam said...

Hydrangea blooms are my all time favorite. Ours don't bloom for a couple of more months, can't wait. At least I know that the freeze of Dec. that hit us in TN did not kill off my Hydrangeas. Beautiful pics.

Steve Reed said...

I'm always surprised when I see pictures of foxgloves elsewhere in the world. They seem so English to me!

Gemel said...

Very beautiful.