Saturday, September 17, 2022

That Private Golf Club

 

A little over a year ago, I posted about how this north Scottsdale golf club that I discovered 10 years ago. I mentioned that it had become private and I could no longer visit it to take photos.  So, it's a very good thing that I took lots of photos when I was there all those years ago.  



Today I thought I'd post a few more of the photos I took all those years ago.  

The place has such a strong southwestern look to it that I find very appealing. 

















I sure wish I could make a return visit to see how it's holding up.  I would enjoy walking around the buildings and taking more photographs.  


You can see my original posts from 2013 here and here.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Sharon, it looks like you will have the opportunity to see what is going on behind those gates.

Travel said...

Depends on how strong security is at the gate. There is a private club near us, occasionally I will just drive up, looking like a belong and wave at the guard as I pass by, and drive right on in. If I have the top down on the little car, I can act a little flighty as I pass by and away I go.

RedPat said...

It has a real old west look about it, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

It looks like the set from an old Western!

Stefan Jansson said...

Buy a drone!

William Kendall said...

It certainly looks like a throwback to the past.

Catalyst said...

So try it!

Gemel said...

A stunning building and beautiful garden.