Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Three Day Get-Away

 

I had a bit of break from the desert heat and monsoon storms and spent 3 wonderful days in California.  I did lots of walking along the paths above the coast.

I never get tired of the view from Heisler Park in Laguna Beach California.  It's the best place to walk and watch the the ocean, the surfers and the wildlife.

I enjoyed the art show at the Laguna Beach Art Festival and I even took two short classes.  Those classes are a great way to get the creative juices flowing.

 I also enjoyed some beachfront dining.  What a pleasant setting for a relaxing meal.

It was a refreshing three days!

9 comments:

roentare said...

The weather looks superb. The beaches look pristine. The art gallery has a lot of wonderful works to view. This is a dream holiday location for me!

biebkriebels said...

That sounds good and it looks beautiful there!

Gemel said...

A lovely beach, a lot like some of the beaches here. A beautiful setting for a meal too.

Andy said...

A mini vacation... awesome!

Travel said...

Sounds and looks heavenly

Catarina said...

It seems you had a very enjoyable mini vacation. :)

RedPat said...

Good for you, Sharon. We all need as many breaks from the usual as we can get. Especially after the last 2 years.

Steve Reed said...

What a great escape! I love California. I miss it.

William Kendall said...

Splendid Beach shots.