Saturday, August 13, 2022

Office View

 

I've mentioned before that I work part-time for a non-profit organization. Last week, I needed to meet with employees at our newest office location.  This new location has only been open for less than a year and I hadn't been there before.  I was surprised to find it located on the third floor of an office building directly across the street from the Tovrea Castle.  Anyone remember when I did some volunteer work at the castle? (That was over 10 years ago! My how time flies.)

I took these photos with my iPhone looking out the windows facing the north.  On the south side, they have a view toward the airport where they can see jets taking off all day long.  It's a wonderful office space.

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is a great view through the office window!

Andy said...

The Tovrea Castle is something that would catch my attention. The king size window gives a great view of the scene.

RedPat said...

I remember when you were at the castle. What a view that is, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Terrific views!

Travel said...

Nice space and great views.

Catarina said...

That's quite a view.

Steve Reed said...

That's a great view, and it must be a nice place to work with all that natural light. The castle is peculiar!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wonderful view of a unique building!

Amy said...

I'd be happy with that work view, very restful

roentare said...

This window view is so amazing!

Gemel said...

A very pleasing view.