Monday, August 29, 2022

Smiling Eyes

 


My friend Glenda and I had dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants Saturday evening, Los Sombreros.  However, we went to the Phoenix location instead of the Scottsdale location that we usually go to.  That's where I found this mural of the girl with the smiling eyes.  

I couldn't make out the signature.  I tried several variations but couldn't locate an artist's name.  So this one may have to remain a mystery.  


Taking part in Monday Murals.  

12 comments:

Gemel said...

Dazzling!

Travel said...

It represents so much of Arizona,

Andy said...

It's a first-class painting. Now only if the the artist had made his hand writing readable.

William Kendall said...

Very well done.

RedPat said...

Too bad about the name but it is a good one, Sharon.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like that the eyes are smiling, but I also like the skyline that the artist created, too. Simply lovely, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I'm going to call it "Arizona Woman," or maybe "Arizona Eyes."

Steve Reed said...

Or, "Here's Looking at You, Arizona!"

The Greenockian said...

Lovely and interesting!

roentare said...

This is such an artistic mural!

Amy said...

I like this mural, we all need smiling eyes sometimes

Sami said...

Eye-catching for sure! Great find Sharon. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.