Friday, December 24, 2021

Santa is on His Way!

 


By the time this post is published, Santa should be well on his way delivering lots of presents to all those good girls and boys!

















Hopefully he will be bringing a stack of gifts this high to your house.


These are just a couple of photos from my archives.  I took lots of photos of my ornament collection over the years.  You might remember that two (or was it three) years ago, I donated my collection for a charity auction.  Hopefully, these two are hanging on a tree somewhere right now.


Have a great Christmas Eve.

8 comments:

Gemel said...

They are beautiful ornaments Sharon.

biebkriebels said...

They are beautiful especially the first one.

William Kendall said...

Rather whimsical.

Travel said...

Merry Christmas to you, hohoho

RedPat said...

These are beautiful, Sharon!

Bill said...

Beautiful ornaments, Sharon.

Catalyst said...

Merry Christmas, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Santa skipped our house, but I'm fine with that. :)