Friday, December 31, 2021

More Chihuly Glass at Night

 


I have a few more night time shots of the beautiful Chihuly glass sculptures at the Desert Botanical Garden.  Above are the Neodymium Reeds.  

To the left is the one called "Sol de Citron". A good name for such a brilliant yellow ball.  














Just around the corner from the sun-like sculpture are these colorful reeds called "Desert Fiori".  The red and blue goes well together.

I will be heading to Taliesin West today to see the other half of the Chihuly in the Desert exhibit.  He split this show between the two locations.  I don't get out to Taliesin very often so I'm looking forward to this opportunity.  Fingers crossed that it won't rain on us!
Correction:  We won't be headed to Taliesin after all.  It has been closed due to the rain!  That's something that rarely happens in Arizona.  

10 comments:

Andy said...

The first one has my attention.

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful colours in the dark!

William Kendall said...

The first is my favourite.

RedPat said...

They are so gorgeous, Sharon! They look so fragile to be outside.

Steve Reed said...

Nice, colorful shots as always!

Travel said...

Thank you, these are spectacular. I hope you have a great day out. Happy New Year!

Bill said...

Looks fabulous in the dark.

Janey and Co. said...

Oh how I would love to view these at night!

villa said...

Por un feliz ¡AÑO NUEVO 2022! para ti y toda tu familia.

Un saludo desde Salamanca.

Gemel said...

The second one is stunning.