Saturday, December 11, 2021

Popcorn!

 

During the summer of 2011, my Art Challenge Group was challenged to create a work of art on the subject of "popcorn".  I had fun with this one.  I set up a little photo studio and filled four different glasses with popcorn and then photographed it.  Then I used photo editing tools to add the bubble effect over the photo.   I really loved this one.  When the Shemer Art Center learned of our group, they put together a show featuring our group and another group of artists.  I submitted this piece for the show.  

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Interesting funny art!

Travel said...

Nice studio work, I was thinking I should learn more about studio

Andy said...

Nice... It looks like a challenging project.

William Kendall said...

Very creative, Sharon.

RedPat said...

Love the shot, Sharon!

Catarina said...

You are very talented!
Show us more...:)

Steve Reed said...

It's very celebratory!

Bill said...

Very creative indeed!