Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Holiday Roses

 


I had Christmas dinner at my friend David's house and he had these very pretty roses as the centerpiece for the table. I snapped the photo above and sent it to him the next day and then he sent me the photo he took to the left.  I love it with all those shadows around it like exclamation marks.

The beautiful roses came from David's garden.  His bushes are still blooming away.  










If you are wondering what was casting those symmetrical shadows, here it is.  The pretty crystal chandelier that hangs above the table.  



12 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely roses!

RedPat said...

Beautiful. I was trying to figure out those shadows before I scrolled down.

Travel said...

Very nice, home grown roses often have a lot of scent

Bill said...

Beautiful roses and very pretty colours.

Catarina said...

Beautiful captures.

Steve Reed said...

That is a fabulous centerpiece and chandelier -- love the light & shadow effect!

Andy said...

The flowers bright up the season... and the shadows have a very fascinating display.

Catalyst said...

Beautiful!

Gemel said...

Very pretty.

biebkriebels said...

It is good to have some sun in winter, beautiful pictures.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

It's winter here and I still have a couple of roses growing, I think they are confused

Amy said...

i really like the shine of the chandelier lights.