Thursday, December 23, 2021

Holiday Cheer!

 

I haven't been out as much during this season as I have in the past so I only have a few holiday decoration photos.  I did join some friends for dinner last Friday evening and the place we met had two pretty wreaths hanging on their doors.  


And one store I happened to enter at the beginning of the month was displaying this rather flamboyant tree.  I don't think I've ever seen a Christmas tree decorated with large pink feathers.  
















I did admire this one house that has all the trees in the yard covered with white lights at the bottom with clusters of red lights hanging among the foliage.  I'm sure there are lots more pretty decorations and lights to enjoy.  I need to get out and look around.  

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It issuch a festive season!

Travel said...

It is pretty there, stay safe

villa said...

Que pases una ¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Saludos desde Salamanca.

William Kendall said...

That is an unusual tree.

RedPat said...

I think most of us are sticking close to home this year, Sharon. You found some nice decorations.

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I do like that last one especially!

Catarina said...

Beautiful and colourful decorations indeed.
It's a stark contrast to the browns and taupes normally associated with the scenery of Phoenix. Gorgeous!!

Bill said...

Nice and festive decorations, beautiful!

Gemel said...

I like the pink feather tree. And those outside trees are works of art!

Amy said...

I've never seen a pink tree either but I like it.

Maria Rodrigues said...

Wonderful photos.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jack said...

I like those white trees with red lights above. Different from what we usually see.