Sunday, December 26, 2021

Finally, a Look of Fall

 

Finally, I'm starting to see some trees with some fall colors.  I took this photo last weekend on a very sunny day.  On this last Friday, it rained all day so I bet many of those leaves have fallen off the tree.  I'm glad I made a circle around the block to catch this photo.  We had a pretty warm fall but the weather has cooled down to the normal winter weather for the desert.  

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  More London Favorites.  

7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

The climate is a bit weird these days.

Travel said...

The last of the leaves didn't leave the trees here in DC until mid December, 3-4 weeks late

William Kendall said...

A lovely shot.

RedPat said...

Fall was late coming here too but it is long gone now, Sharon. It is such a lovely time of year.

Steve Reed said...

Yellow trees always look so good against a blue sky!

Bill said...

Nice photo, Sharon. I love seeing the blue sky, something we don't see too much these days.

Janey and Co. said...

Our leaves are gone but we had a record heat wave arrive just in time for Xmas.