Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Returning Soon!!

 

Guess who is making a return visit to the Desert Botanical Garden.  Chihuly, that's who!  A new exhibit is scheduled to open on December 3rd and run until June 19 of 2022.  I can't wait.



It isn't as though I need any more Chihuly photos, but I do love seeing his work and photographing it.  So I can't wait!

This time he will have glass works at the garden and at another location in the valley.  I'll let you know where tomorrow.














Even the birds are looking forward to this new show.  My photos today are from the last visit to the garden back in 2014.


7 comments:

William Kendall said...

Enjoy!

Steve Reed said...

Good photo opportunities! Chihuly has really made a "thing" of exhibits in botanical gardens. His work was at Kew not too long ago.

Travel said...

Maybe I do want to get invited to speak at that conference in Scottsdale in May.

Gemel said...

How exciting!

RedPat said...

That is something to look forward to Sharon.

Bill said...

That's great news. Did the bird fly in with the news? :)

Catalyst said...

I love Chihuly's work, even though he hasn't done it himself for years.