Thursday, October 14, 2021

Looking Up in Tempe

 

Today I have another series in my "looking up" architectural shots only this time I'm in Tempe Arizona.  This office building in downtown Tempe has a large platform over the top of it with four, square openings.  It's a nice combination of brick and steel.

Across the street from the building above is this glass building built with the stair-step staggering look.  Those little bumps you see around the edges are lights that light this building up at night.

This last photo was taken on the State Farm Insurance campus that I posted about here.  Several of the glass buildings have these patios in the center of the building.  This one appears to be used for lunch breaks.  

6 comments:

Travel said...

Those outdoor spaces can be a delight for the people who work there, we had a roof deck in the building before this one.

William Kendall said...

I like these.

RedPat said...

This is an interesting series, Sharon.

Bill said...

Very attractive buildings!

Amy said...

I quote like these, very modern buildings but they look great.

Steve Reed said...

Very cubist!