Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Back Home Again

 

I'm back home in Arizona again.  Since I didn't get in until late, I had this post ready to go.  This is a photo of the architectural details of the Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium in Tempe.  This of course, is the Frank Lloyd Wright designed building located on the campus of Arizona State University.   (Yesterday I posted a photo from the Guggenheim Museum in New York which is also a Frank Lloyd Wright design.)

It's a beautiful building that we are very lucky to have so close by.  And, I'm lucky that I get to go here quite often to see the variety of musicals and plays that pass through the valley.  

I'll be editing photos from the trip for the rest of the week.  I might insert a few in the coming days.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Lovely building and love all Frank Lloyd Wright buildings too.

William Kendall said...

That is quite a distinctive building.

Catarina said...

I like this building.

RedPat said...

It is fabulous, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

It seems immediately identifiable as a Frank Lloyd Wright building!

Travel said...

Very interesting building, I need to get back there

Bill said...

I love this building.

Amy said...

I'm a huge fan of his especially his MCM houses.