Monday, October 18, 2021

Flying Across the Country

 

I'm heading off to New York this morning and will be on a plane very much like the one seen here.  I've been looking forward to this trip for months now and it has finally arrived.  My friends and I have a lot planned.  We have tickets for three plays and a number of dinner reservations and plans to visit five museums.  It should be fun!

I'm taking my laptop with me and I plan to post from the road.  However just in case I run out of time, I've scheduled some posts.  If all goes well, I'll have some New York shots to share with you.

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Sounds good, have fun!

Andy said...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again... John Denver

Stefan Jansson said...

Enjoy.

Travel said...

Safe travels, enjoy!

RedPat said...

Have an enjoyable and safe trip, Sharon.

Catarina said...

That is wonderful!!!!
I am so looking forward to seeing and reading your posts re NY trip!

Bill said...

Have a great time!

William Kendall said...

Enjoy the trip.

Gemel said...

Have fun Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Have a great trip!

Janey and Co. said...

Oh my what a great itinerary. So much fun to travel with friends. The planning beforehand is just as much fun as the going…for me anyway. My girlfriends and I spent a whole year planning a trip to Paris years ago….Then the week we were to go, 911 happened…Needless to say…our trip was pushed out to May!