Monday, April 5, 2021

One Gone and One Remaining

 

I've featured murals on this building twice before.  The first time was in March of 2018 when I discovered the Asian lion on the side of the building.  At that time, the building housed a business called Snoh, a shaved and flavored ice restaurant.  The second time was last December when I noticed a new mural of an owl on the front of the building.  It looks like the shaved ice business is no longer there and something new has moved in.  I'm not sure what though. The new mural on the front looks like a very scary snake.

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

13 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Never been to a shaved ice place.

Karl said...

From these two I prefer the Asian lion.

Gemel said...

Makes the building come alive.

Steve Reed said...

Hmmmmmm...I'm guessing tattoo parlor.

Travel said...

Interesting building, I agree with Steve it would be a great place for a tattoo shop.

Andy said...

The chill has departed but it looks like the murals are here to stay.

Revrunner said...

Proving that the building has real staying power.

Людмила Кишкунова said...

Сколько фантазии!

Sami said...

I'm glad the dragon is still there, what a pity about the owl as the snake is a bit scary.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

RedPat said...

I was thinking a tattoo place too. I like the lion better than the snake!

Bill said...

I go for the lion too. :)

William Kendall said...

Quite eclectic.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh so different from the owl Sharon, although even the owl had a bit of a glare on it 😉