Saturday, April 17, 2021

Odds and Ends

 

It's time again for another round of random shots.  I'll start with this little lady and her balloons.  I saw it on a wall inside Scottsdale Fashion Square when I recently made a very quick trip into the mall to pick something up.  


Some yellow iris blooming in a planter around some shops.  I was surprised to see iris blooming in a planter around an office building.  


I saw this car on display when I was in Tucson two weeks ago.  It's a fully electric, one-passenger car.  It had two wheels in front and one wheel in back.  I think I might feel claustrophobic inside it.


A Southwest Airlines flight heading for the airport after it skimmed over the top of a palm tree.  Not really, it just looked that way from where I was standing.



Above are some Native American-style blankets for sale at a shop for tourists in Scottsdale.

And lastly, a sign in a parking lot that has been plastered full of stickers.  I parked right by it when I stopped at the art supply store to pick up a few things.

13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I love that first one and the palmtree and the aeroplane the most. But they are all very nice done Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Very eclectic.

Gemel said...

Great collection.

Travel said...

I would drive the solo, I don't know why, but I like the backs of signs plastered in stickers.

RedPat said...

Love the girl with the balloons, Sharon!

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

I like your odds and ends!!

Revrunner said...

Well, one can certainly see where the name "Solo" came from. Sheesh! It's even smaller than the Smart car.

Bill said...

Nice variety of photos, Sharon. I love those Native American style blankets, we used to have one years ago.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It wouldn't be hard to remember where you left the car if you parked next to that sign!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I wonder if that's the car of our future? There's no way I would feel comfortable driving that of a freeway full of semi trucks!

Jack said...

I like these random collections of disparate images. Reminded me that I have not done that in a while. You might see me mimicking you when I get back up north and start venturing out a bit more.

Karl said...

Nice collection, that 1st pic is my favorite..

Susie of Arabia said...

Fun post - nice array of photos. I've never seen an all electric car like that one! Interesting.