Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Zoo Lights

 

Here are few scene from a very different kind of Zoo Lights fund raising event put on by the Phoenix Zoo.  This year, because of the pandemic the zoo arranged a way to for participants to drive through to enjoy the  lights.  We entered through the arms of this giant gorilla.


And, once on the trail, we were greeted by some very large and glowing insects.



















My favorites of the night were the animal lanterns.  Polar bears on an iceberg and great woolly mammoths were just part of the excitement.  I'll show you a few more tomorrow.

6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That looks very nice, a nice way to have some fun.

Steve Reed said...

Cool! Those lanterns are amazing.

Travel said...

Night photos are so fun

RedPat said...

I love those mammoths, Sharon!

Revrunner said...

Praying mantis' are very creepy, I think. :-)

William Kendall said...

The mammoths are my favourite of these.