Sunday, November 1, 2020

Theme Day: Kindness

 

I didn't know what the theme for November 1st was until yesterday morning so I had to scramble a bit to find a photo.  The subject was doubly hard for me since I haven't really been around very many people for the past 8 months.  I scoured the archives and found this photo of a young woman helping another into her "Quinceanera" dress.  She was getting ready for some photos to be taken in the nice park setting at Steele Indian School Park.  I took this one a few years ago and happily it was still sitting in my files ready to be used.

To see other random images of kindness from around the world, click here.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting the gardens in the Temple Area of London.

14 comments:

Catarina said...

That was kind of her...
: )

biebkriebels said...

That is a nice photo, real kind.

Andy said...

Nice one Sharon. Kindness is something that we all need during these trying times.

Travel said...

Spectacular dress.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful shot for the theme Sharon, gorgeous dress 💜

Thérèse said...

Kindness to cheer us up with this pink color.

Revrunner said...

It's the kind of dress that looks like it demands a retinue of helpers. :-)

Denton said...

Yes the theme was hard this month however there have been some great interpretations as is yours. Plus the dress adds color to our theme page.

Steve Reed said...

Just out of curiosity, how do you have your archives organized? Do you tag your photos so you can search for one like this based on subject, or do you simply remember it and go back to the appropriate time?

I put most of my pictures on Flickr, and I give them tags so I can search them. But if I don't put it on Flickr, I have to rely on my memory, and that can be a nightmare!

(Nice photo, BTW!)

RedPat said...

That works perfectly for the theme, Sharon! We all need help from our friends during these times.

Bill said...

A wonderful photo of kindness in action. Good one, Sharon.

Gemel said...

Pretty dress.

Sami said...

Lovely photo and great theme :)

William Kendall said...

Good one!