Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Still Waiting....but Hopeful

 


As I write this late on Tuesday night, we still don't have sound election results.  It looks like it might take a day or two or maybe three to get a solid answer.  It hasn't turned out to be a solid win like we were all hoping.  I'm troubled by that.  

To top things off, blogger is acting horribly strange.  I've spent way longer than usual trying to upload a photo and finally had to use a different  computer and a random photo of a palm.  Then it wouldn't let me align the photo the way I wanted.  Clearly something is amiss in more ways than one.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

This year is in many ways a bad year....

Steve Reed said...

Yeah, this election situation is terrifying, isn't it?

I wonder why Blogger is acting up?! I didn't have that problem this morning. Maybe hackers have gotten into it!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The world has gone mad Sharon! Oh please let those mail votes be a win for Biden, another four years of that chump and the world will explode 😱

Travel said...

Strange times indeed. Take care, stay well.

Thérèse said...

Not too bad for Arizona, so far. The wait is stressing.
The important thing is to be still able to hug our loved ones...

RedPat said...

Things are going to be ugly for a while, I think.

I had a similar problem with blogger a few weeks ago and even now I am always nervous that it won't upload my pic. I really dislike the new system.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

The only issue outstanding for me where Blogger is concerned is that I keep having to do photo captchas, which had vanished completely for a year or so before they did the new version.

Bill said...

Strange year all around. Blogger is making me do photo captchas too.

Catarina said...

Let's hope...

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm on pins and needles too. We should know soon, but I'm truly disappointed that there are so many deplorables who still support him