Friday, November 20, 2020

Apartments In Between the Houses

 

When I was driving around looking for a certain mural near downtown, I saw this apartment building squeezed into a small lot between two houses.  I liked the look of the building but I have to admit those windows and balconies on the front would be better suited to a place with a view.  I can see a building like this sitting across from a park or a beach or maybe at the top of hill looking into a valley.  Wouldn't an ocean view be perfect for this place?

12 comments:

Andy said...

Dream on Sharon. It's all about [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

biebkriebels said...

It is a lot of glasswork there!

Steve Reed said...

I guess it's nice to have some outdoor space even if you're looking at a parking lot -- but yeah, a view would definitely help! I like the concrete sunshades at the top.

Travel said...

Nice design, we enjoy our little outdoor space, even if our view is not spectacular.

RedPat said...

At least they have the trees to look out on especially when the leaves are out. I like the look of the building.

Revrunner said...

Very cubist.

Bill said...

They are attractive but a view would be nice. You would eventually get used to whatever view you had especially if you bought one of these units.

Luiz Gomes said...

Hi good afternoon . All right? I am Brazilian and Carioca from Rio de Janeiro. I want to present my Blogger on culture, travel and tourism. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger.
I'm the follower number 275.
https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/2020/11/inhotim-brumadinho-mg.html?m=0

Amy said...

I like them, having lived in an apartment before I would definitely live there.

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Las terrazas, tienen buenas vistas al exterior, aunque no puedo saber que es lo que se divisa desde ellas.

William Kendall said...

Quite a building!

Gemel said...

Not my idea of a home. They must be very tiny inside.