Saturday, November 28, 2020

A Few Odds and Ends

 

I have a few odd shots today.  Just some random things I've spotted over the last few weeks.  First up is a pretty red leaf that fell to the ground.  I'm not sure what caused the leaf to turn that color because all the trees around here are still green.  It must have wanted to stand out from the crowd.  

This wall surrounds someone's yard and I just liked the way they have planted cactus and flowers on the outside to make the wall look nice.  


Here is a rather unusual cloud formation that I spotted a couple of weeks ago.  It has a rather sinister look to it but no rain or wind ever developed.  


I saw this car in the lane next to me a few weeks ago when I noticed the plate indicating that it was brand new.  That's when I also noticed the RR emblem on the back.  I have never seen a Rolls Royce with this body style before.  


I spotted this "air-bag character" just last weekend.  He was on a corner to attract attention for a yard sale.  Do you see these crazy, dancing "air-bag" creatures where you live?  They are used quite often here to attract attention for a business. This was the first one I've seen in a tux and top hat.  


13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

No I don't see them often only at some festivities in summer maybe. Tgis one looks very fahionable!

Andy said...

A good variety and a mysterious Rolls Royce.

Travel said...

Stand out leaf. I remember when Rolls was the image of luxury, now they build an SUV. What next?

RedPat said...

There was a RR dealer down the street from us until a couple of years ago so we saw all types of them zooming by but the old ones sure grabbed more attention. There is now a condo being built on the site where the dealership was.

Steve Reed said...

Nice assortment of random shots! That leaf is such a brilliant color. I never see those tall air characters here in the UK, but I certainly know them from the states. I've never seen one in formal wear either!

Catarina said...

I liked these odds and ends!!! : )

Revrunner said...

Wonderful how that leaf fell on just the right background.

Catalyst said...

From checking the RR website, that car in your photo appears to be a Rolls Royce Wraith. I still prefer the big old classic Rolls Royce from decades past.

Bill said...

Nice odds and ends. I've never seen a RR like that either.

Gemel said...

I love all your odds and ends. The garden in particular I thought beautiful.

Thérèse said...

A very elegant inflatable character!

William Kendall said...

I can't recall the last time I saw one of those air bag things.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super series of randoms Sharon. The only place you see the below ups here are sometimes in used car lots ✨