Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Silly iPhone Photos

 

It's time to unload some more random iPhone photos.  This sign gave me an uncomfortable feeling.  Something about it just didn't seem right.  Why are those abstract runners heading in the opposite direction of the arrows.  I finally figured it out.  The runners are the trademark for a fitness center located on the back side of the shopping center. The arrows are pointing toward the center.  


I mentioned a few months ago that the office where I work has been undergoing some remodeling.  Consequently, I only go into the office once or twice a week.  When I do go in, this is the space where I land.  Look at how narrow that desk is.  It's probably an age thing, but I could certainly use a little more space.

Here is some political graffiti that a friend texted to me.  Great name for this group.



I saw these unusual tissue boxes on an office window recently.  Apparently the manufacturer of this brand of tissue has a good sense of humor.


7 comments:

roentare said...

I like the nose no bounds lol

Travel said...

The sign is weird. I do spread out a bit on a desk top.

RedPat said...

This is a nice assortment of things, Sharon. Great musical group.

Bill said...

Nic variety, Sharon. Like the name of the band, it's appropriate.

Catalyst said...

That's a great collection of funny art.

William Kendall said...

That sign evokes a different kind of uncomfortable for me.

Steve Reed said...

Love the tissues! Is that street art in London? I think I might have seen it...