Monday, December 11, 2023

One Man's Arizona

 


I found this mural just this last weekend and I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't stopped to buy a cookie.  It's located behind a row of businesses one of which is a bakery.  The artist's signature is easy to see on this one.  


About that cookie, the bakery quit making the one I wanted to get.  It was a chocolate, peppermint crinkle cookie.  They used to make them during the holidays but no more.  I guess I'll have to find a recipe and make them myself.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

7 comments:

Travel said...

Interesting mural, I had a flashback to a date filled cookie my mother used to bring home.

RedPat said...

They certainly sound like it would be worth looking for a recipe, Sharon. The mural looks like a cookie is being eaten.

William Kendall said...

A good mural.

Bill said...

The unexpected surprise for stopping to buy a cookie, you never know. :)

roentare said...

It is a wonderful discovery

Sami said...

Great surprise and a very colourful mural. Hope you find a recipe for the cookie. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Love the mural, but that's a bummer about the cookie!