Saturday, December 23, 2023

More Holiday Sightings

 

Here are a few more holiday sightings from around my neighborhood.  The lions in front of Capital Grill are dressed for the season.  


















I had dinner with friends last week at the new restaurant at the Wrigley Mansion.  This was my view from where I was seated.  The glow of sunset was an added treat.

















As we left the restaurant, I saw this holiday tree decorating the front of the mansion.  It looked like all the branches on one side had been trimmed off so the tree fit snuggly up against that wall.  I don't think I've ever seen that done before.  

8 comments:

Travel said...

I hope that is your new blue car in the lot, just to the left of the tree. It would look good with you in it.

RedPat said...

I've never seen a tree pruned like that to fit against a wall but I guess it is a good idea, Sharon.

Bill said...

The decorated trees are lovely to see.

Diaday said...

The colors of Christmas...red and green and lights. So pretty!

William Kendall said...

These are pretty.

roentare said...

Love the lion sculpture

Catalyst said...

Ah yes, the Christmas lion!

Steve Reed said...

The bougainvillea is a nice touch behind the tree.