Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Theme Day: Photo of the Year


At the end of November, I scrolled through all my posts looking for my favorite photo from 2019 and this is the one that I think I liked the best.  I took this photo back in March when the African Daisies were in full bloom all around town.  I remember that I drove back to my old neighborhood where I knew there would be quite a lot of them.  While I was photographing one patch of blooms, this pretty butterfly flew in and landed on one of the flowers.  It was perfect timing.

As most of you know, the first of every month is a Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers and the first day of every year, the theme is always the photo we liked best for the past year.  If you would like to see favorite photos from other bloggers, click here.  I'm sure it will be a beautiful assortment from around the world.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is really beautiful!

Steve Reed said...

That IS a great shot. Happy New Year, Sharon!

Kate said...

What a lovely capture. Happy New Year!

RedPat said...

Lovely, Sharon! We thought alike for this theme! ;-)

Andy said...

Good choice. You need to print and frame it.

Catalyst said...

Gorgeous!

Kay said...

Yes, this one earns the title. It's a great shot. Happy new year!

Gemel said...

Magical and colourful, beautiful photo.

William Kendall said...

Lovely!