Friday, January 3, 2020

All That Glitters...


I didn't do a lot of "mall" shopping this holiday season so I hadn't seen the decorations at Scottsdale Fashion Square.  However, on New Year's Day, I was meeting a friend at the mall to see a movie and I decided to go early and walk from one end of the mall to the other and back before the meeting time.  That gave me an opportunity to see some things I hadn't seen before like these golden spangles hanging from the ceiling.


I also admired this vintage Cadillac that was piled high with gift boxes and sitting at the entrance to Neiman Marcus.  That car is in top-notch condition!

This tree was located at the far end of the mall just outside of the Cartier store.  Maybe that's why those silver "bracelets" are around the tree.

It turned out to be a colorful place for a walk.

7 comments:

Andy said...

The Cadillac steals the scene.

RedPat said...

These places will look bare when the decorations are gone!

Catalyst said...

Wow! Neiman Marcus and Cartier. Too rich for my blood.

Gemel said...

A very decadent tree indeed.

Kay said...

That's quite a mint vintage Caddy. Wouldn't Santa have fun driving that?!

Steve Reed said...

That Cadillac is BEAUTIFUL! I haven't been to a mall in ages.

William Kendall said...

The Cadillac is quite a sight!