Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Nothing to See Except Ducks


I stopped at the Japanese Friendship Garden over the weekend and walked the trail hoping to see some blooms.  No such luck, nothing was blooming yet.


I did however, see plenty of ducks enjoying the water.  This one looks like he's about to leap off the water fall.

I used to live not far from this great spot so I would go often.  Now I only go about twice a year.  In the spring, they usually have some gorgeous flowers so I'll have to mark my calendar to return in a few weeks.






















Oh yes, along with the ducks I did see a few koi swimming around.  

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

He is eagar to follow his woman...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely shots Sharon, I have a feeling this spot will be pretty to visit whatever the weather 🌷

Steve Reed said...

The ducks and the koi are nicely color-coordinated!

RedPat said...

Those fish are huge, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

The ducks are a pleasant sight to see.

Catalyst said...

I love those gardens. And your photos. And ducks.

Kay said...

I love Japanese gardens. The one at Butchart Gardens in Victoria B.C. is really wonderful.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I love how ducks stand on a waterfall

Gemel said...

Beautiful photos of what seems a very peaceful place.