Thursday, January 23, 2020

SkySong Under the Sun


Every now and then, I take a drive through the campus of SkySong, the ASU campus in Scottsdale designed for innovation, technology and imagination.  It is constantly changing with new buildings going up and more business partners collaborating.


I simply love those huge, white sails that fly above the center of the campus.  On this day recently, I caught some shots with the sun playing a big role.


It was also nice to see the trees turning colors and losing their leaves along the walkway.  It's a true fall look.  I know it's actually winter but we are a little slow to catch up here in the desert.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Nice photo's, I like the falling leaves.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super shots Sharon, love the sun peeking through in second shot. Surely you have spring coming next don't you, the poor trees don't know if they are Arthur or Martha 😉

RedPat said...

I love those sails, Sharon!

Bill said...

Nice captures of the fallen leaves, their colours are pretty.

William Kendall said...

Lovely colours in those leaves.

Kay said...

Great shots! I love the look of these sails.

Catarina said...

Gorgeous pictures. Yeah...it looks like fall...

Steve Reed said...

It reminds me of the Denver airport!

Thérèse said...

It's simply beautiful with the leaves.