Thursday, December 15, 2022

Unusual Holiday Decor

 


I found this fellow on the same street where I found the trees from Tuesday's post.  At first I thought this guy was still hanging around from Halloween but then I noticed the Santa cap and scarf.  He must have enjoyed his Halloween stint so much he decided to stay for Christmas.















I was on my way to my friend Julie's house when I saw these saguaro cactus wearing holiday caps.  That's very subtle but effective holiday decorating.  I like it.  

11 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, I like that one.

biebkriebels said...

I like the cactus, the other one is a bit creepy...

William Kendall said...

The cacti is unexpected.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hahahahaah. We do a bit of Halloween in our Christmas here. It's the best!

Catarina said...

:))))

Steve Reed said...

The skeleton is a bit unnerving, but the cacti are cute!

RedPat said...

Love the cacti but the skeleton is not very cheerful.

Bill said...

Three wise cacti. :)

roentare said...

Love the skeleton!

Gemel said...

These are quirky.

Amy said...

Those are certainly clever ways to decorate for Christmas.