Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Silver Deer


 I was doing a little Christmas shopping over the last weekend when this stylized deer caught my eye in one department store.  While I was waiting for the clerk to package my purchases, I snapped a photo of it with my cell phone. 

















After posting this photo, I got to thinking that it might be a good one to do a little magical editing so, here goes!

First up, with holiday doodles all around it.

















Next, a little golden treatment.



















Lastly, a little pine tree trimming.  

Too bad I didn't see this earlier.  These photos would have made great greeting cards!










10 comments:

roentare said...

Just looking gorgeous!

biebkriebels said...

Well done, I like your experiments!

Andy said...

If only Rudolph could see this charmer. (。♥‿♥。)

RedPat said...

I like the golden treatment best. The deer looks like it would be at home in Poirot's apartment, Sharon. I really like it.

Cloudia said...

That's nicely done! Now it feels like Christmas

Bill said...

Looks fantastic and nicly done, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

I do like your treatments of it.

Catalyst said...

That's what I was thinking: greeting cards.

The Happy Whisk said...

I love playing like this. So fun to snap a picture too. Very cool. Cheers, Ivy.

Steve Reed said...

The second one in particular looks like a greeting card!