Sunday, December 18, 2022

A Variety of Christmas Trees

 


The Christmas trees at the Desert Botanical Garden.  This was taken the night we went for the Luminarias event.

















An all white Christmas tree spotted inside a department store. I caught its reflection in a nearby mirror.


















A maroon Christmas tree in the lobby of Gammage Auditorium.  I saw it when I was attending a play there.  I thought maroon was an odd color for a holiday tree but then I remembered that Gammage is part of Arizona State University and the ASU colors are maroon and gold.  

I like the lighted gifts below the tree.


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Something very different.  If you like cats, check it out.

11 comments:

Gemel said...

The first trio of trees is my favourite.

William Kendall said...

The first particularly stands out to me.

Andy said...

Wow, Wow, spectacular trees eh.

RedPat said...

I love seeing them in all their splendor, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I am partial to a green tree, so I like the first ones best. Are they real?

Travel said...

It is looking a lot like Christmas

Sharon said...

Steve, yes the trio at the garden are real trees. I love how they smell.

Bill said...

The trees are beautifully decorated and look magnificent.

roentare said...

Fabulous Christmas trees!

The Happy Whisk said...

All so pretty!

Amy said...

Beautiful trees, I like the 2nd one.