Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Classic Light Posts

 


I feel like I'm running out of photos to post which of course, is silly because I have archives full of photos. But I had a hard time thinking of something to post today.  

When I was at the Town and Country Shopping center last week, I snapped a photo of the classic lamp posts that are scattered around the center.  I love the way they look against a blue sky.  They are all wrapped in holiday garland at this time of year.  

I need to get out and take some more photos!

8 comments:

roentare said...

It is great to have a great archive to post. It also helps to remind us the past.

Steve Reed said...

I'm in the same boat. I feel like my stock is running low!

Stefan Jansson said...

I shoot thousands of photos every year, but I always feel that I have nothing to show the world.

Travel said...

Always a good day to take camera in hand, park and take a nice walk. Those are nicely detailed. Our condo replaced the outdoor lighting last year, with what look like flying saucers - I doubt anyone will look at them 100 years from now and think how neat.

RedPat said...

I feel the same way about having nothing to post. I have hundreds of archive shots but it has been so cold and windy and awful outside that I have not much new things. I think we have slightly warmer weather coming but it is to be rainy so that isn't appealing either. Will have to get creative I guess.

Bill said...

I think it's funny that we all think that we don't have many photos to share, of course we do when we think about it. :)

Catalyst said...

With that great camera you have, you are required to keep on taking photos. :)

William Kendall said...

Quite pretty!