Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Holiday Wreaths

 

I love all the different holiday wreaths I see at this time of year.  Some very talented artists design them and put them together.  The one above was at the Desert Botanical Garden.  It contains more of those air plants so that it complements that tree I posted at the beginning of the month.



The wreath above was also at the Desert Botanical Garden.  It was in the area where the opening party for the Luminarias was held.  


This one to the right is the one on my front door.  I added the big bow to the wreath to spruce it up a bit.

9 comments:

Gemel said...

These are all lovely.

biebkriebels said...

They look neautiful.

William Kendall said...

These are good ones.

Andy said...

Delightful display Sharon. The first one caught my attention.

Travel said...

A very creative time of the year

RedPat said...

All lovely. The bow on yours really makes it special, Sharon.

Bill said...

A beautiful series of wreaths.

Steve Reed said...

I like the big bow! The wreath with the air plants is creative too.

roentare said...

This is such a good idea to photograph holiday wreaths. A new project for next year