Thursday, December 29, 2022

Around Town at the Holidays

 


In my meanderings around town the last few days, I've discovered more Christmas decorations that I missed before the holiday.  This one was found at Uptown Plaza, a little shopping center at Central and Camelback Roads.  Santa appears to be buried from the waist down but I like the tree and the giant presents.


Just down the street from Uptown Plaza, I found this tree on the grounds of Brophy Prep School.  It was sitting on the lawn in front of St. Francis Xavier Church.






























When I was almost home, I spotted this little tree in the middle of the golf course behind my house.  It appears that someone in the neighborhood decided this lonely little pine tree needed some festive decorations.  I hope the golfers appreciate it.  

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Christmas is everyhwere!

Andy said...

Santa Claus likes little trees with decorations. It is always exciting when he leaves his mark. ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲

William Kendall said...

Quite a difference.

Catarina said...

I like the decorations and the little tree.

RedPat said...

I like the little tree too, Sharon.

Travel said...

The little tree on the golf course is special,

Steve Reed said...

I love the last one! It IS very Charlie Brown!

Bill said...

The little tree is very cute, I love it.

roentare said...

So positive vibes out there

Catalyst said...

Central and Camelback used to be one of our favorite places because of the many good restaurants that came and went at that location. Many happy evenings were spent in them.

Amy said...

Santa looks very jolly too.